Issue 46 – January 2018
Members-Only Price: $2.97
We’ve packed this issue with warm winter wear. Winter is the time where we can wrap our loved ones in our handmade love. We have sweaters, scarves, beanies, a blanket, and a gorgeous headwrap in this issue. These winter essentials are perfect projects for crocheting by the fire with a cup of coffee or cocoa.
Our issue also includes Kathryn’s Crochet Heals, a Friend Lee Features interview with All About Ami, a Stitch of the Month, and the business advice from Jess at The Yarnpreneur Society. And don’t forget to check out the 2 pattern roundups that complete our “Winter Wear” theme.
- Lee’s Sweater by Lee Sartori
- Wrapped in Warmth Headwrap by Elizabeth Glenday
- Aspen Cardi by Michele Costa
- Rockland Baby Blanket by Debbie Richardson
- Winter Wanderer Cape by Kati Brown
- Minty Scarf by Kenneth Cormier
- Heartbeat Hat by Michelle Ferguson
- Evergreen Shrug by Emily Truman
- Tunisian Etude Scarf by Padma Ramesh
- Messy Bun Beanie by Ashley Leither